Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The 1st Bite

This is my first attempt to dip my toes into the world of blogging. But what better way to get in touch with so many people at once? The internet has a way of making our world so much larger and yet so much smaller all at the same time.

For today, allow me to introduce myself:

I’m a Registered Dietitian in the Northern Virginia area. I entered college with the honorable aspirations of becoming a doctor or a clinical psychologist, and left in love…with food. I devoured (no pun intended) my health psychology textbooks, and found myself reading chapters that weren’t even assigned – particularly those related to nutrition. Completely fascinated by the relationship between food and health, I attended a combined Masters in Health Science/Registered Dietitian graduate program at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

I firmly believe behavior plays an enormous rule in our nutrition and health. Today, I help clients “re-learn” how to eat so they can reach optimal health. Many times all we need is the right tools and a little coaching to reach our biggest goals.

I hope you can use this blog for inspiration, practical help, and maybe even a little entertainment as we all strive to be health eaters.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere Robyn. I look forward to learning and being inspired. Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete